• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How's everyone's week been??

Cygnuslux

Tourist
Heya fellow Zoos, how have yalls week been???

I had a good week last week, followed by a rollercoaster of a weekend. Friday night I was lucky enough to see the Northern lights!! (Really cool!) And then on Sunday I had three teeth pulled out! Urgh. Following that my partner then crashed my car!!!

What an eventful week it's been.

Hope everyone else has been having better luck than me!
~Cygnus

Heya fellow Zoos, how have yalls week been???

I had a good week last week, followed by a rollercoaster of a weekend. Friday night I was lucky enough to see the Northern lights!! (Really cool!) And then on Sunday I had three teeth pulled out! Urgh. Following that my partner then crashed my car!!!

What an eventful week it's been.

Hope everyone else has been having better luck than me!
~Cygnus
Not really, I've been having a pretty bad one myself so far, but I am hoping that with the upcoming weekend (beer), things will improve dramatically. I wish the same for you!

It's gone by quickly for better or worse. my wife is sick and has been for a few days and as soon as the weekend starts I start my second job, but I finally got New Pokemon Snap so I am very happy about that.

back aches, tummy’s messed up, and my sleep schedule is fucked. i just need a nice man to suck my dick real well for me and i think i’ll be okay.

Not really, I've been having a pretty bad one myself so far, but I am hoping that with the upcoming weekend (beer), things will improve dramatically. I wish the same for you!
Sorry to hear it's not been good buddy, I hope old matey (beer) has set things straight for you

It's gone by quickly for better or worse. my wife is sick and has been for a few days and as soon as the weekend starts I start my second job, but I finally got New Pokemon Snap so I am very happy about that.
I hope your wife gets better soon! (And that you don't catch whatever she has too) Hope the job goes good for you man, and enjoy the new Pokémon!! Sounds like funnn

back aches, tummy’s messed up, and my sleep schedule is fucked. i just need a nice man to suck my dick real well for me and i think i’ll be okay.
Damn, my schedule hasn't been that great too, neither has my back but I think that may be because I hunch over at my desk all day haha

Back