• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

Long time lurker, first time poster. :p

In actuality, I really have been lurking a while in many MANY forums. So many feel so toxic, I tend to wait back and just lurk until I feel comfortable. It seems that ZV isn't as toxic as most of the places out there. While I don't define myself as a zoo, it's hit my radar from a bunch of different angles. Figured I'd say Hi and start actually chatting before the end of the world. ;)

In actuality, I really have been lurking a while in many MANY forums. So many feel so toxic, I tend to wait back and just lurk until I feel comfortable. It seems that ZV isn't as toxic as most of the places out there. While I don't define myself as a zoo, it's hit my radar from a bunch of different angles. Figured I'd say Hi and start actually chatting before the end of the world. ;)
People are just decent around these parts, theres a lot of goodwill and support from all directions. It takes some getting used to.

Hello. Welcome to the conversation. I havent been here long and I've found it very friendly xx

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you. I hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back