Howdy! 27 trans ftm

Hello all! I'm new here both this site and zoo stuffs. I'm 27 transmasc/nonbinary (pre-op but on Testosterone 8 years) I'm in the Lexington KY area. Curious to meet like-minded people and hopefully gain experience :)

Hello and welcome. 👋 This is a great community to be in with plenty of awesome content and very friendly person to chat with. The personal ads section is pretty helpful to find persons close by and there’s a section about safety in meet ups that i found rather helpful to browse through. Much luck to you in your journey to gain more fun experiences in the world of zoo.

Hello and welcome. 👋 This is a great community to be in with plenty of awesome content and very friendly person to chat with. The personal ads section is pretty helpful to find persons close by and there’s a section about safety in meet ups that i found rather helpful to browse through. Much luck to you in your journey to gain more fun experiences in the world of zoo.
Thank you very much I'll definitely take a gander at it! I appreciate you

Of course. 😊 There’s also a trans content section on the homepage. Sadly there’s not as much content in there as most people would like but maybe as the community grows and we gain a more diverse crowd, we’ll be able to have some larger amounts of inclusive content.

Back