How was everyone's day

Unbelievably stressful, lots of headaches, and on top of that, it’s rainy and depressing outside. The usual :/

Tomorrow’s another day.

I got to break down my neighbor's door when he got locked out of his house. Got to cross "breaking and entering" and "breaking down a door" off of my bucket list.

I got to take fluffy butt for a run out by the lake. Might take the little lady out to another place tomorrow if the weather doesn't turn to crap.

Fun day today. Crazy and chaotic but lots of fun. Ended with a little weed and a bottle of wine and just chillin’ out.

Some good, some bad. Spent money I didn't have to spare, X-GF came over to help me with my web page, then did some target practice with some friends.

So cold. Got to go ice skating though. Never been before. My hands were so cold I could barely work my phone. So I knew it was time to go then. I was only out for maybe 20 minutes. I'd love to go again once it warms up.

Pretty good - downloaded a siterip of beastorum - the male and male dogs section - now gotta check that for duplicates etc. and somehow incorporate that into my collection :p

Been raining off and on all morning :cautious: and it's barely over freezing, so just a normal walk for everyone. Did make spaghetti and tossed a few noodles on my husky to watch him flail around to get them unstuck from his muzzle.

It is going pretty well. I am busy getting some work done but I glad that things are moving ahead.

It's raining, freezing cold, missus is winging, kids are wining, dog's howling, the market is down and her parents are arriving tomorrow morning - in summary - I've had better! :(

Back