how to play with horse balls

puzy2121

Tourist
Well as the title suggest, i really wanna know how can i approach the horse balls and does it enjoy when they get touch in there or no
This is my first thread
Thanks a lot haha

You should know whether your horse enjoys something or not. If you don't then you need to get to know your horse better before you try molesting him.

Maybe he thinks it'd be hilarious to see you get kicked in the face by a pissed off stallion when I had my first experience, I was so fucking scared I’d die there by the kick of a stallion
When I had my first experience I also thought I’d get kicked and knocked out 😅
I’m still here without permanent face damage ~

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut (no pun intended) now and then...
In my country, this was translated as even a blind hen finds seed. Seed is the key word because in my language can also be used for the eyeball. Blind hen finds seed/eye.

Since no one has given you an actual reply and it sounds like you have permission I'm happy to give some simple advice.

Most stallions that are halter broke don't mind having their balls touched. Start out slow and simple with lots of petting. Be careful of biting since most stallions love to bite things. Most also like belly scratches and butt scratches. Go slow and just move your hands around minding his reactions.

Generally stallions don't really get sexually excited by ball fondling. They might like the rubbing and such because they can't scratch there. They also generally aren't big on hand jobs unless taught how to accept them. Penis touching is usually ok as long as he has given you permission to touch under his belly. Again just mind his reactions and don't get kicked. Ball fondling will come quickly and easily once he likes you.

Back