• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How to initiate with a bitch?

SnakeLover

Tourist
I have a smaller female bitch (mini breed), and I’m thinking about ways to initiate with her. Obviously, penetration is a no-go due to size, but I’d like to try oral/hotdogging/fingering. Problem is, I don’t know how I’d tell her enjoyment. She’s not splayed/neutered and has given birth once. Any help is appreciated!

You can try getting her all playful and running around, then run your arm between her front legs to her pussy and try rubbing her pussy and see if she will start humping your hand. If she does maybe try slipping a finger in amd see if she keeps going. Just go slow and see what she reacts to.

Try to play with her, relax, then massage and rub her body gentlely , you may sniff her tits and massage her pussy, dont finger in her. Lets see her reaction then keep doing. Try to kiss her tits, and lick her pussy tenderly if she enjoy it.

The main way to tell is if she's an active participant
There’s no participating before any initiation, I don’t want to scare her or anything!
Try to play with her, relax, then massage and rub her body gentlely , you may sniff her tits and massage her pussy, dont finger in her. Lets see her reaction then keep doing. Try to kiss her tits, and lick her pussy tenderly if she enjoy it.
She was pregnant about a year ago so her tits are still very sensitive but she definitely enjoys when they’re rubbed. Massaging without fingering definitely seems like the best route from my research

You can try getting her all playful and running around, then run your arm between her front legs to her pussy and try rubbing her pussy and see if she will start humping your hand. If she does maybe try slipping a finger in amd see if she keeps going. Just go slow and see what she reacts to.
That makes sense, I didn’t think about running her around first.

Should I try to wait for her next heat? She had puppies about a year ago and since her last one she’s definitely been giving some light signals (exposing her rump to me, not flagging her tail but she never did it before her last heat.)

Back