• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How to get a bitch to let me penetrate her

jmildedd

Lurker
Hey guys,

I've played a lot with my female Dane.
She let me touch and play with her pussy without any problems, but as soon as my finger is wet, she goes away and turns her booty away from me.
I dont want to force her, but how can i get closer to and in her ?
Any tips ?

Thanks

If she's receptive to sex she will let you know. You will have to do it on her terms.

I'd wait until her heat. And if she's still not receptive, watch a bunch of videos of how male dogs initiate sex with female dogs. Things like panting, sniffing her pussy, licking the outside of her vulva, light playing like a dog would play with another dog, waiving your dick in her face, and being on all fours, might help turn her on. But if she says no. then listen to her. Some dogs like sex, and others don't. They sure aren't going to like it if you constantly force it on them.

My little girl dislikes sex for the most part, and the farthest I got with her on her last heat was fingering her, she enjoyed that well enough. And for such a little girl (35 lbs) she has a very roomy pussy! But as soon as I lined up with her to mate, she'd get all squirmy. As soon as she did, I let her go. After a few tries, I just let her be. I only tried one more time while she was in heat and the same thing happened. I haven't touched her that way since. I'll try on her next heat, and if the same thing happens, then so be it. The dog needs to be the ones who decides if they want to mate with you, not the other way around. The best you can do is try to get them horny.

My newfie on the other hand, is a freaking slut! lol

Last edited:
I think I might be lucky here because I’ve never had problems with my girl being receptive, as long as my dicks out she’s licking and into.
However she’ll only let me penetrate her if she’s had a few orgasams first and is properly lubricated.
(On an unrelated note I swear she has preferences. She likes it better when I finish on her as apposed to in her, and she orgasams faster and harder when licking my dick or my mouth, anyone else’s dog have preferences?)

I think I might be lucky here because I’ve never had problems with my girl being receptive, as long as my dicks out she’s licking and into.
However she’ll only let me penetrate her if she’s had a few orgasams first and is properly lubricated.
(On an unrelated note I swear she has preferences. She likes it better when I finish on her as apposed to in her, and she orgasams faster and harder when licking my dick or my mouth, anyone else’s dog have preferences?)
Yeah my girl like to French kiss and be on top

Yeah my girl like to French kiss and be on top
Dominant breed I’m guessing?
My girl is an Akita so with some things she always gets the final say, she even picks what she gets for dinner at night!
She’s the only dog I’ve ever seen turn down a scotch fillet and waited for some chicken breast instead!
It was painful figuring out what she wanted food wise to start with but I eventually got a pattern figured out.

Just real quick while I got food and sex on my mind, don’t give your dog treats in order to coax her to let you penetrate her, because that’s less consensual mutual fun and more “I’ll put up with it for the rest of your lamb shank”
After all, isn’t sex better when all parties are having fun?

Dominant breed I’m guessing?
My girl is an Akita so with some things she always gets the final say, she even picks what she gets for dinner at night!
She’s the only dog I’ve ever seen turn down a scotch fillet and waited for some chicken breast instead!
It was painful figuring out what she wanted food wise to start with but I eventually got a pattern figured out.
She is a boxer and bull dog mix and yeah pretty much gets what she wants when she wants

Please wait until heat. It's the only sure-fire respectable time to penetrate, and even then a breed like her's might be narrow.
Many don't realize this, but despite being "big" breeds like irish wolfhound and great dane are very spindly and narrow creatures, they might not be able to take a human penis in the end.
Funnily enough, a cocker spaniel, or beagle might take penetration from a penis better than those breeds that are perceived as "big" because big in human terms is just how tall they are, not how narrow they are truly.

But in the end, it's individual characteristics.
Wait until heat, and keep your mate's pleasure as the number 1# priority. Learn how to give her an orgasm even when not in heat, and think of as the penertration as a bonus. Maybe get a nice pocket pussy, onahole or fleshlight to play with while you go down on her when she's in heat?

Some never want to. It is just how things are sometimes. Most of the the females I have been around have little or no interest. One loved to tease and such but would not let anything in her not even during heat not even with another dog.

In the end it comes down to if you love the dog or just want the dog for sex. I have loved many dogs through the years and only had an intimate relationship with a few.
It is best to look at it like she is a companion and if you get some sex out of it great if not cuddle and love her, however she is willing to let you because even platonic love of a dog is an amazing thing.

Back