How to female dog

Allen2083

Tourist
so after doing some reading on here and some other research I'm coming to the idea that mating with her is a no go .... SO that hasn't deterred me from trying stuff and I just want to see if anyone can possibly guide me on this still toying with the idea of mating but not so much right now... .BUT I was wrestling with her about 35 min ago and while doing that I was playing with her back there as well with my finger then id do that and tell her she was a good girl and pet her at the same time with the other Hand then id stop and shed proceed to check it out and lick back there I would then start to wrestle with her again for a bit then play back there while we wrestled and eh didn't show any signs of not liking it or anything but id stop and shed repeat the checking it out and licking and each action id tell her she was a good girl

my question is im not really pushing in hard or anything I kinda push in on her vulva I'm guessing do I need to push in deeper? what I feel is kinda squishy but I don't want to hurt her so some tips would help me if possible so far she shows no signs of distress or for me to stop she just looks or inspects and licks then lays back down

Not really i have to watch what sites i access around the house so i type fast so i do apologize. I’ll try better next time
Hello @Allen2083
Personally, I love helping guys that are new to sex with female dogs. And I'm NOT the only one that likes to do so here. However, you have to help us too. If you don't like punctuation, it makes it much harder for us to help you. Please understand that, we're NOT asking for total perfection here, but gee wiz, do your best. Please?

I'm willing to help you as much as I can, honestly. Can you tell me more about your dog? What breed is she? Is she a mix? How old? How tall (measured from the floor to her shoulder blades while standing)? How much does she weigh? Is she intact? Is she in heat? And, what made you believe that you shouldn't fuck her?

Then there's your dick size. If you're an average guy with an average dick, then you'd be 5" to 6". Our main concern is usually how thick you dick is. If you were to put your erect dick into an empty toilet paper roll, would you have some room to spare or is it a tight squeeze? Maybe you can't fit at all. This is an especially important aspect because you have stated that "...mating with her is a no go." It sounds like you don't have any experience, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Guys with little or no experience often misunderstand things and then miss out on some great sex.

We always want to put the dogs well being 1st. Once that's covered, I/we can help you further, provided she is able to accommodate your size dick.

Looking forward to helping you... 🐕

Hello @Allen2083
Personally, I love helping guys that are new to sex with female dogs. And I'm NOT the only one that likes to do so here. However, you have to help us too. If you don't like punctuation, it makes it much harder for us to help you. Please understand that, we're NOT asking for total perfection here, but gee wiz, do your best. Please?

I'm willing to help you as much as I can, honestly. Can you tell me more about your dog? What breed is she? Is she a mix? How old? How tall (measured from the floor to her shoulder blades while standing)? How much does she weigh? Is she intact? Is she in heat? And, what made you believe that you shouldn't fuck her?

Then there's your dick size. If you're an average guy with an average dick, then you'd be 5" to 6". Our main concern is usually how thick you dick is. If you were to put your erect dick into an empty toilet paper roll, would you have some room to spare or is it a tight squeeze? Maybe you can't fit at all. This is an especially important aspect because you have stated that "...mating with her is a no go." It sounds like you don't have any experience, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Guys with little or no experience often misunderstand things and then miss out on some great sex.

We always want to put the dogs well being 1st. Once that's covered, I/we can help you further, provided she is able to accommodate your size dick.

Looking forward to helping you... 🐕

OP had posted just recently they found out she was spayed young, so, no penetration possible.

Back