How the hell can they handle it?!

Fire Metal

Zooville Settler
Ive got a girl, about 75 pounds, boxer pit mix. When we play, Im always amazed how tight she is and when she's in heat, she gets even tighter to the point I cant even fit!

Im about average length, above average girth and she squeezes me dry. A 75 pound equivalent of a male dog has a MASSIVE dick and a gigantic knot.

How the hell do bitches normally handle these gigantic steaming hot dog rods when I can barely fit my regular old man dick inside?! What kind of vaginal wizardry goes on inside there?!

The magic trick is that the male dog has an actual bone inside his penis, so that he can penetrate and get his knot inside the female before his penis has had time to swell up to the full size. And it won't become larger than what the bitch has space inside her for, since at some point his blood pressure will be equal to her vaginal tightness. It's an impressive feat of hydraulic engineering- :LOL:

One of the reasons I wouldn't fuck a female dog, even if I were straight, is that I'm just a little too hung to get into that kind of a space. Too much pressure, and I just go flatter than a popped bicycle tire.

Back