how old are your partner?

My dog is over 14 years old. I got him when he was one and half, so we can celebrate thirteen years together soon. He won’t party hard anymore though.

I have a very dear friend who I watch his dogs for all the time when he goes away (we're not sexual, I just love them like they're my own.)

One of them who I love dearly is a white GS that's 18 damn years old. she's going deaf, she's starting to have a hard time seeing, and she's really slow these days, but she still comes and greets me at the door looking for pets every time I show up.

I love dogs so much. I'm gonna cry like a baby when she goes.

My last Cohorts were Brothers of the same litter, Wolf Dogs (G,Shep Mother/White Male Wolf) I lost them 5 months apart last year at the ripe old age of 16 years. I am not sure I am ready to move along with a new dog for a while yet.

I'm 41, my mare is now 24. I have had her since she was 1.
I have a 5 year old great dane, she was spayed before I got her last spring off craigslist. But with her being spayed and clearly been abused in the past, there will sadly never be anything sexual with her. Someone did some bad shit to her, and she can't handle being touched there.

My girl that passed from lung cancer was about 10. She was getting there in age, but she definitely had 4-5 more years in her if she didn't get sick.

My oldest pup is going on 15 now, but her hips are starting to go, so we are probably not going to have her with us much longer, as sad as it is to say.

My boy is my youngest at 8.

Back