How often do you let your male dog or your bitch dog mate with you

I usually let him mate me whenever he wants to. I don’t ever pressure him into doing it. But it’s usually every other day he gets worked up and will just start jumping up on me and pulling me down to hump me.

We havent fully been together yet but we cuddle and are intimate about 3 to 4 times a week right now, I havent let him mount me yet though.

typically every day, mornings he'll wake me with head, and evenings we mate. If its too hot, we just stick to head

Used to only be once a week or so, but recently I've awoken a lust demon in him or something and it's typically now once every day or two. Not that I'm complaining :3

That’s awesome… In the DC area also… Looking to meet like-minded friends. Hit me up if you are down for talking more …happy to share.

Usually daily at least. My Rottweiler is always really pent up when I get home from work, and I pretty much have to let him dump a load in my ass or he's just going to whine and pester me until I do. That usually satisfies him, but there have been a few times he's wanted in two or three times in a day. He has a VERY obvious signal; I have an ottoman I lay across while he fucks me. When he wants it, he'll go to the ottoman put his paws up on it and look over at me expectantly.

Back