• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How often do you and your companion “do it”

I’m curious how often other people and their companions have “fun”. Me and my boy do it atleast a couple times a week, Whenever he wants he comes to me and signals it’s play time and I let him have his fun!
depends how horny we are sometimes once a day sometimes twice a day😩

It's depends on his mood. Sometimes once a week sometimes more than that. We have knotted 3 times back to back before. The better answer; is whenever he asks <3 if for some reason I can't I'll at least help him out with my paw while he jumps on my back; anything for the one I care for as it should be.

Only when they want it, sometimes a few times a week. sometimes a few weeks pass without anything happening.
It mostly is up to them, they will give me signals and I display myself and allow him to breed/play with me.
I never have and could force something on them, just not how I want things to be.
our bounds is based on respect and understanding.

It varies, most often for us it happens four-five times a week, but it can be double or even more, especially when she is in heat. She often asks herself (even when she’s not in heat), and I also often offer... (of course everything happens by mutual consent)

The most recent one? not much.
let's say he's too eager and needs to improve his aim bc he hits where he doesn't have to hit and I want to avoid the trouble of explaing why I have a hole near my hole

It depends on many factors. Now I was at my parents' for the weekend so there was no way, come on I saw that he really wanted to empty the testicles in me, I was walking around horny all the time. But this is a story for another post. So it happens 2-3 times a week and it happens 2-3 times a day ;)

I’m curious how often other people and their companions have “fun”. Me and my boy do it atleast a couple times a week, Whenever he wants he comes to me and signals it’s play time and I let him have his fun!
I do it with me and myself every day 😀

I’ll take them as often as they will let me. 2-3 times a day isn’t super uncommon but usually once a day.

Back