How much Animal Roleplay or "petplay" is involved for you?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
How much do you roleplay being an animal or pet when play or mate with your lover?

Is it a big part of the turn on for you?

Not at all while having sex.
While playing I have a tendency to growl and bite (playfully) and sniff my dog since he smells so nice. :D
Ugh yes the sniffing part! *chefs kiss
Something so primal and lovely about smell with a dog

Reactions: pes
Practically always. Hearing “good boy” or “good dog” sends me every time.

As a petplay dom myself I personally dont find my mindset leaning into animalistic tendancies as my headspace is somwhere completely else.
Though i've had a handful of situations outside of petplay where i've gone completely primal and have given in towards my animal instincts and have bitten/scratched/growled and have even licked my own cum out of her pussy.

I love making my partners wear collars and put on cute accessories like dog ears and those butt-plugs with the tails attached. Petting and holding them is the best thing in the world — and I mean the sex is good too but nothing beats holding your partner in your arms and calling them a good boy while they rest their head against your chest.

since i am into ponyplay as a 'saddle pony' for some guys. I wear pretty much the whole ponyplay get up.. if our sessions are at my house, I may go after they leave, drive down to the gate of the little road that leads to my house, lock it, return to wear only my leather pants, leather shirt, boots and horsetail. And then out to the barn with a session with my mare...zip down my fly and go to it....my buddies don't know about my zoo life...exciting though ponyplay is, .the real pony play is with my horse, the barn is where I can really horse around. :love: 🐎 (y)

Back