• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many times have you swallowed cum? Zoo or human :)

I'm a bad lover, I didn't start swallowing until I was married lol, so maybe 100 times with my husband. I really only swallow with the dogs when my husband is watching because even one dog can be a lot =) but maybe about 100 times until now. I imagine my dog numbers will continue to go up though =)

Dog - a number large enough that I definitely don't care to calculate it. I don't have the memory to lol.

Human - I also don't really care to calculate, but it would probably be more than 7 and less than 25 times. Definitely gag inducing if not prepared. My dogs love the human variety though 😅

Tomcat - once, more than a curiosity with my old pal from another chapter of life than anything too sexual for me lol. It's an experience if you can know a cat like that lol, granted I'm not particularly attracted to cats at all. The quantity is more like just a little taste, and I remember it being almost sweet in a way that way far from expected.

Never bothered keeping count really, was just part of sex. Have always liked swallowing cum from who ever I’m with. Experiences and tastes have varied, but overall I love to swallow from whatever lover ( dog or human) I’m with.
Im not into human cum but animal yes

It sucks saying no to him. Once he gives up trying to get me to do it with him, he'll always have this face that just says, "whyyy not??". It makes me feel like he thinks he's done something wrong when it's not his fault at all :(. Blowjobs are a good middle ground if we have time to do anything.
they are really good at guilt tripping the fuck (literally) out of us, aren't they? :)

haha sometimes. I know when to put my foot down tho. What bothers me is when I can't communicate something to him in a way that a dog would understand, like firmly telling him off without having him feel like it's because he did something wrong. It always makes me feel bad, especially when he sits there and gives me his frustrated and confused look without breaking eye contact. It just breaks my heart.. lol 🥹
that's probably where we differ. i almost always break, i stopped counting how many times i was late for something, because of his "i know we had whole afternoon, but i'm feeling horny five minutes before you have to leave". luckily, never something where it really mattered if i was like 20 minutes late.

Back