How many people jerk off while they're at work

Not exactly proud to say I have. One time, I left work for about 2.5 hours to get laid. Sometimes, work WAS getting laid. lol

I move around too much at work to jerk off, but the minute I get home, the pants fly off, the forum opens and then an hour gooning to doggy cock and balls 😍

I've done it a couple times in the past, one time while sexting a woman and she told me to blow my load on the toilet stall wall for her.

Not in my current job, would be difficult since I'm in IT and sitting near several other IT people at the same time, guess I could slip into the bathroom. But when I was nineteen, I got a job at a convivence store and usually worked night shift. And I did a LOT more than jacking off, me and the other guy that worked night shift were both gay teens and we quickly figured out the employee rest room was the only place that wasn't monitored by cameras, just about every evening we were jerking each other off or blowing each other during our shift. Hell, made a boring ass minimum wage job fun at least.

I would frequently flex my kegels and squeeze my pussy really tight.... overtime it would make me cum hands free at the desk. Other times I would help myself in the bathroom x)
Woah that would be rly handy except for me it would be very messy😭😭😭

Back