How many people here have tasted horse urine?

Oh my gosh, your post gave me a good laugh. I roomed with a couple of guys that are/were primarily stallion focused that would drink the stuff. Never had an interest to try it myself although I really do appreciate the smell, especially when a mare's in estrous...

I have a very strong pee fetish. I like drinking it too.
My dream would be to drink the strong yellow stuff from a stallion or gelding. I really want to know how divine this stuff tastes. I just find it fascinating to see how horses pee.

I had a horse sneeze on me once. My face looked like It just stepped out of filming an adult movie. Got to taste some of that (unfortunately) along with some grass. I’d say urine is out of the question.

I have drunk from a mare and I love it, would of loved to of been in a situation I could have showered in her pee. My geldings piss seems mighty strong but I may give it a go

*chuckles* It amazes and amuses me the plethora of fetishes humans are capable of, especially males. I mean I'm often like 'WTF'? Equine 'waste' (e.g., manure and urine) smell much cleaner than human or other omnivores/carnivores for good reason. I have no desire to indulge in 'golden showers' though. In the case of being 'engaged' with a female equine, if/when they urinate 'during' it makes them VERY slippery less friction makes it difficult to finish for me so I'll pass on the eroticism and desire for it...

Last edited:
In bygone eras, the urine of pregnant mares was consumed to feminize masculine bodies. Something to do with the estrogen content.

Back