How loud do you like getting with your animals?

Well I've had like 3 experiences only.... 2 of them were a bit louder cuz I was with the dog alone in the apartment and when I cum I do moan..... but it was very silent. Like masturbating. But those times with a dog licking my cock, i went "Good girl....lick it.. good girl..GOOD GIRL OMG I'M CUMMING!!! LICK ME!!"

Loud moaner and breather. Admittedly a dirty talker and I do get quiet vocal and with that comes some volume. It can also be a mood thing. Some times you just can help it and don't care how loud you get. To me vocalization makes it hotter. I like the constant reminder of it's a dog. "That's it give me you DOG cock", "oh yes baby DOG fuck me", etc..

We live on a large property, so I don't have to worry about the neighbors. But I'm nearly always too loud if there are guests in the house. Just moaning and groaning, but if hubby isn't in the bedroom, anyone in the house would figure out that "something" is going on...

Loud moaner and breather. Admittedly a dirty talker and I do get quiet vocal and with that comes some volume. It can also be a mood thing. Some times you just can help it and don't care how loud you get. To me vocalization makes it hotter. I like the constant reminder of it's a dog. "That's it give me you DOG cock", "oh yes baby DOG fuck me", etc..
Three cheers for the enthusiastic lady! I think dogs really like it when people talk to them and say positive things about their behavior. It helps strengthen the bond between the two of you.

I moan a lot, but not too loud, that goes for sex with both men or dogs. I may get loud during the fuck itself, specially if it gets too rough and hard. Although I tend to moan more softly during the best part, which is when I'm knotted and rubbing my clit. Then I may get a bit loud again once one of my dogs starts cumming inside, which usually triggers my orgasm too.

Back