How hard do canines get?

BestGSD

Tourist
I have a ton of BD toys and I was wondering how a real dog penis/knot compares.

I find I enjoy somewhat softer toys, but don’t mind the harder firmnesses.

Are real knots at all compressible? (Without harm of course)

there is some information in the articles & blogs section that can help you.

A dog's penis has a bone it in so the firmness will be quite different from a toy. There are other differences, but the articles section provides that

there is some information in the articles & blogs section that can help you.

A dog's penis has a bone it in so the firmness will be quite different from a toy. There are other differences, but the articles section provides that
Can you point me in the direction of this article?

I have only had medium toys and dog knots are harder than that. They are very hard. Dog knots don't squish or deform if erect. They might make a small indent to conform to a finger that's pressed into it but the knot shape will stay the same.

I have only had medium toys and dog knots are harder than that. They are very hard. Dog knots don't squish or deform if erect. They might make a small indent to conform to a finger that's pressed into it but the knot shape will stay the same.
Oh boy, I just got myself a GSD pup, and if his sire is any indication of how big he will be then he will be huge, I hope I can manage his knot when the time comes.

They feel hard but not totally solid; they give way a little when you squeeze them kinda like what a bouncy ball feels like, except bigger obviously.
That still sounds pretty firm, I sincerely hope that my boy isn’t too large for me, but I guess only time will tell.

Back