• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How does horse not penetrate?

I’ve heard of several people online dying due to the penetration of horse cocks. Whether anally or vaginally.

Is it just training with a small horse to big horse over a long time (if so how long?)

Similarly, how come there’s loads of videos of people taking even bigger dildos all the way (real vids) and it not penetrating? It’s my biggest fear trying irl, other then diseases ofc

I’ve heard of several people online dying due to the penetration of horse cocks. Whether anally or vaginally.

Is it just training with a small horse to big horse over a long time (if so how long?)

Similarly, how come there’s loads of videos of people taking even bigger dildos all the way (real vids) and it not penetrating? It’s my biggest fear trying irl, other then diseases ofc
Muscles become more stretchy and able to withstand huger cocks and dildos, hence they don't break and damage. People that die from horsecocks either haven't trained themselves to take it properly or tried to take so much in one go without preparing their body for it, like lubricant, taking it easy at first

Muscles become more stretchy and able to withstand huger cocks and dildos, hence they don't break and damage. People that die from horsecocks either haven't trained themselves to take it properly or tried to take so much in one go without preparing their body for it, like lubricant, taking it easy at first
That would make sense. I’d have to be careful with the first animal I try then

Learn from emily.
That was incredibly enlightening, almost ever word Emily spoke resonated with how I feel at times, that fascination with such a magnificent and powerful beast is so real, artificial pieces of latex rubber works to a degree while your mind fantasies how you imagine it would feel but the desire to experience the warm pulse of the real thing keeps calling.

I think another thing people tend to forget about is the horses flare. As they cum the end of their penis flares up, and can sometimes be twice as big as their shaft. This huge amount meat suddenly exploding into your lower intestines will absolutely hurt you, if unprepared

Diference is, is you feel sharp pain with a dildo... you will likely stop. A horse will *not* stop and push with all the might of a few hundred pounds of muscle.

I think another thing people tend to forget about is the horses flare. As they cum the end of their penis flares up, and can sometimes be twice as big as their shaft. This huge amount meat suddenly exploding into your lower intestines will absolutely hurt you, if unprepared
*that*
I would point to a post of a knowledged user about that, as I think it was quite a life saver, but of course it was deleted along with the thread.

In short, you might manage the flare in your lower (wide) colon, but if you push it deeper (where it is much thiner) and it happens to flare in there... you are dead

Diference is, is you feel sharp pain with a dildo... you will likely stop. A horse will *not* stop and push with all the might of a few hundred pounds of muscle.

*that*
I would point to a post of a knowledged user about that, as I think it was quite a life saver, but of course it was deleted along with the thread.

In short, you might manage the flare in your lower (wide) colon, but if you push it deeper (where it is much thiner) and it happens to flare in there... you are dead
How do you think the vagina would fair against the flair if the horse is as deep as can be? I know the vagina can expand quite a bit but idk if it can go that much

How do you think the vagina would fair against the flair if the horse is as deep as can be? I know the vagina can expand quite a bit but idk if it can go that much

Logically (?) the walls are thicker and more muscular than the intestines.

On the other hand, lenghwise it has a dead end which is likely not pleasent to have it bumped against.

Vaginal damage is not unseen, even with knowledged people around as seen for the "no horsecore video" rule in this forum.

However, I do not have the required hardware to give an opinion 😅

thank you for the advice, I’d definitely proceed with caution hehe. Would benefit from the owner being present

Edited my post to add relevant reference.
It just takes a moment to be in trouble.

In my case, I am happy to play with horses just not inside me, thanks.

I am such a prude 😅

Back