• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How does a single person celebrate Valentine's Day?

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
You know how its a jointed holiday and stuff. I was wondering what about those left by themselves how do they cope with it.

Bonus points: they broke up that day.

I walked through Valentine's Day did I miss it oh, oh yeah I did I was heading to see you

It is a day on which you also go to work. If I did not look in the calendar I would now even know. :D

Taking themselves out for a lovely date, of course. Smiling and wishing everyone a happy valentines day, holding the doors for everyone wherever they go, buying a bouquet of flowers and handing them out one by one to passers by, with a wink and a nod. And then going home, fixing a nice dinner, pouring a stiff drink, curling up with the doggo, and reading in bed.

Same as any other day. Get wasted and listen to music 🍻 And if I wasn’t single that’s probably what me and my partner would do anyways.

Idk, I don't pay attention to most holidays unless someone points out that its a holiday today

I celebrate with my dog, and wish she was human sometimes.
.... or at least anthro, so we could talk more.

Back