• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How do you meet people who are into bestiality?

Hassathra

Tourist
Do you know of any ways to make it easier for bestiality lovers to find each other and reunite? And by what signs could you find out whether a person is a follower of bestiality or is at least interested in it? And also techniques that would help persuade a non-bestiality person to this side?

Do you know of any ways to make it easier for bestiality lovers to find each other and reunite? And by what signs could you find out whether a person is a follower of bestiality or is at least interested in it? And also techniques that would help persuade a non-bestiality person to this side?
Well it should be their choice u can talk to them about it but be careful cuz people can be very touchy about the subject but I also would like to know is their any easier way of getting friends

You could start here in Zooville!
There are multiple threads in this forum to start to find people which are into beastiality and close from you geographically!

I think the best answer is honestly just chatting on this site. I've made quite a few good long-term friends, and was even lucky enough to find a special someone in my life through here ❤️ But like most things, it's going to take a lot of patience, time, and effort so don't expect it to just be "zoo found, you're my friend now! We're having soft tacos!" It's a slow burn to build genuine trust and care for both sides. :gsd_happysmile:

Or if you're not looking for a realistic answer, look for a zeta tattoo and pray :p

And also techniques that would help persuade a non-bestiality person to this side?
I don't think there are any short of hypnotizing or extreme conditioning. It's usually something someone is into or not, if they aren't at least curious, they probably aren't ever going to be into it.

Last edited:
Getting involved in your local kink community is a way to meet other folk who are at least broad minded and accepting sexually. Now I'm well aware that many 'kinky' folk might still be very judgy about zoo but, from my experience so far, many are at least willing to listen, think it through and then, sometimes, respond with (eventually), 'you know, that sounds kinda hot'. It takes A LOT of trust but so far, on the four occasions I've opened up to someone, I've had two 'interesting, but not for me' and two 'kinda hot' with one becoming a very fulfilling long term relationship.

This is VERY dependent on where you are, though, and everyone needs to judge personal risks very carefully and protect themselves.

Getting involved in your local kink community is a way to meet other folk who are at least broad minded and accepting sexually. Now I'm well aware that many 'kinky' folk might still be very judgy about zoo but, from my experience so far, many are at least willing to listen, think it through and then, sometimes, respond with (eventually), 'you know, that sounds kinda hot'. It takes A LOT of trust but so far, on the four occasions I've opened up to someone, I've had two 'interesting, but not for me' and two 'kinda hot' with one becoming a very fulfilling long term relationship.

This is VERY dependent on where you are, though, and everyone needs to judge personal risks very carefully and protect themselves.
What are the best ways to get involved in kink communities?

Through Fetlife, often. Look for what's happening in your local area. There's usually some sort of group, even in rural areas, with meetups and munches and, in my experience, the folks are always very welcoming and go out of their way to welcome you if you're new.

Some my friends, some just discovered when they fuck the animal, I don't want to bother the action, just watch them do their things

I've met others into bestiality through telegram, discord, and here. I don't know of any other sites

I have no idea about getting someone into bestiality as you have to be careful who you try to persuade. It's illegal in most areas and trying to get the wrong person into this can ruin your life if they report you

I've met others into bestiality through telegram, discord, and here. I don't know of any other sites

I have no idea about getting someone into bestiality as you have to be careful who you try to persuade. It's illegal in most areas and trying to get the wrong person into this can ruin your life if they report you
Can you give any tips on how to find these groups on Fetlife, Telegram and Discord? Assume there are codewords used as they won't be able to openly advertise this fetish?

Ask them.... Lol if only it were that easy 😊

Can you give any tips on how to find these groups on Fetlife, Telegram and Discord? Assume there are codewords used as they won't be able to openly advertise this fetish?
I wish there were but it seems the more people I speak to about it the more the reality is just that everyone's very secretive about it :(

I've had some success dropping in "knots" without any specific but that can be pretty hit and miss.

Well using VPN and cognito, I actually searched up 'zoo groups' for Tele and discord. Some websites pop up with groups on those categories, and some do work. The other main way I find groups is through talking to other zoos and finding other servers posted in other zoo groups

I have met about 4 or 5 zoos in real life on run if the mill dating apps, that I wouldn't have picked it out. I kinda start talking to them about kink, limits, what's on the table and not, amd quite often in these conversations they or myself will start talking about taboo things.

Or what happened today. Had a hookup on grindr, walked into my new friends house and he had 2 beautiful dogs that kept trying to put their noses into my crotch and ass, jumping up, etc. Guy kept apologising and I'm like I don't mind at all. Was there for kink play, and we got talking about our kink experiences and I mentioned why I didn't mind his dogs showing me a bit of attention, he mentioned he tried it a few times and thought it was hot.

Bam. New playmate that will open up a few new doors and experiences.

My Canadian toy, I opened it up during sexting to test the waters. And hit a home run, and she admitted she was worried about bringing it up just in case I judged her harshly. But once the literal flood gates open she is quite a kinky woman.

So my tip? Don't start up front with "fuck my dog?"

Just talk about things, get to know someone and talk about what animals you like. Steer the conversation towards more taboo topics, but keep it light. That way if they are offended or not interested you can laugh it off as "well some people really love their animals...." sort of thing, but if they really do love their animals they should take the hint.

Back