How do I start sex with a female dog?

cx_10809

Lurker
I have a female golden retriever, about 2 years old now (in human years), and Ive been wanting to have sex with them for a while but all they do is just lick me. whenever I try to mount them, they just jump away and flail around like we're playing wrestling or something. What do I do?

I have a female golden retriever, about 2 years old now (in human years), and Ive been wanting to have sex with them for a while but all they do is just lick me. whenever I try to mount them, they just jump away and flail around like we're playing wrestling or something. What do I do?
Sorry, silly question. She isn't spayed is she?

My best advice is to get her to calm down, lie down, wait until she lies down next to you and then just gently caress her, stroke her and pet her like you normally would. Once she's comfortable with that slowly make your way to her nipples and lady parts, see how she responds. Let her get used to you touching her and let her realise that it results in pleasure.

Once you've gotten her comfy with you on her body, you can try a finger or two. Keep in mind, if she's never had sex or puppies before then it's likely that it will even take a few weeks or maybe months even before you can get "it" all the way in. But the key is to be gentle, patient and respectful of her boundaries. She'll most likely learn to love sex and become a budding nymphomaniac like mine lol.

Back