How do I prepare a dog for anal?

Start slow, use a well lubed finger and see if they are comfortable taking something small, if not stop and do not continue any farther, if so then move to a bigger finger. Continue this process until your certain your dog is comfortable. Then after your certain, place your well lubed penis head up against the dogs anal opening, slowly yet firmly slide your penis inside the dogs ass, make sure to keep checking for signs of discomfort. If not then continue with slowly introducing your penis until fully inserted inside the dog. Hold yourself there to allow the dog to accommodate your size. Then after several moments. Slowly pull partial way out, and begin slowly thrusting. The rest is up to you.

also if penetrating an intact female, with her standing while fingering, apply gentle downward pressure against the bottom of her rectum as you work your finger around. this puts pressure on the vaginal sphincter through the rectal wall, and add to her pleasure.

Hypothetically one would assume the same for males due to prostate stimulation, but in practice, in most breeds the canine prostate is deeper than human fingers can reach.

Thank you for your help. I have a last question, is there any risk of getting a disease from having sex with a dog without condom?

A UTI seems like fair game since you would be pressing fecal matter against your peehole and some would likely make it inside. Peeing afterwards will reduce your chances of a UTI. I've done this before without a problem but your mileage may vary.
that pretty much sums it up.

Back