How do I get my dog into sex?

Zwei

Lurker
i often try to please her when she is coming to get pets or jumps up on a chair with me, but she always jumps off before i can get my fingers in her. I don't go fast so I know it isn't uncomfortable, she just doesn't like it
What should I do?

i often try to please her when she is coming to get pets or jumps up on a chair with me, but she always jumps off before i can get my fingers in her. I don't go fast so I know it isn't uncomfortable, she just doesn't like it
What should I do?
How old is she? And secondly if you want to please HER and not your curiosity/tendencies. Respect her response. Thirdly educate yourself how female animals work so you know how to and how not to do.

What should I do?
Take the advice you been given, if a women sits in your lap on a night out do you just shove your hand straight up her clown hole thinking shes gonna be into it and not slap you? Same with dog, if she wants that kinda thing, there should be no mistaking the body languauge when shes up for some fun. If shes not into it, leave her be.

The answer to what should you do is simple. Don't do it seems she's not comfortable with fingering. Either that or your hands are too dry and or your nails are not trimmed enough.

Do people with female dogs just attempt to stick their fingers in and then forever abandon all hope if it doesn't get a good response or is there more you can add?

What age and breed is she? Spayed? Are you the owner? If she is the right type of dog just wait until she's in heat to try. With your level of zoo experience you should not assume that you are not making her uncomfortable. You should stop you attempts for now. Trying more will cement her dislike of your sexual advances.
It’s consistently pressing the issue that’s the problem. Inexperienced dogs very often shy away or are hesitant in the beginning not knowing what’s going on. Same with males. Not taking a hint is what’s found upon and pushes the force issue. Going back for another try at a different time is generally ok. But if no is the answer no it is. Leave it at that. But your approach and own finesse can affect success. The difference in SHOVING it in and gently working one’s way in.

The difference in SHOVING it in and gently working one’s way in.

IMHO it begins even earlier: to interest a female dog in any erotic activity, to communicate that this doesn't enforce her to anything, nor does it resemble discomfort. This could be rarely done by "jamming fingers in her vagina", same goes for humans.

It might be possible by extensive cuddling, playing, stroking over her body, caressing for it, to communicate ones interest. Things which are fully okay and don't stress or force a dog into any unwanted situation. Caressing for her belly, hind legs, tail. Massaging her lower belly area with gentle strokes. Don't forget about the ears and her back.

The interest of a female dog is not purely based on vaginal penetration. 🤷‍♂️ The prerequisites in terms of age, intact / spayed and so on are independently of this still important. Without those information it's just guessing and then the best one could write would resemble: "Leave her alone".

Last edited:
IMHO it begins even earlier: to interest a female dog in any erotic activity, to communicate that this doesn't enforce her to anything, nor does it resemble discomfort. This could be rarely done by "jamming fingers in her vagina", same goes for humans.

It might be possible by extensive cuddling, playing, stroking over her body, caressing for it, to communicate your interest. Things which are fully okay and don't stress or force a dog into any unwanted situation. Caressing for her belly, hind legs, tail. Massaging her lower belly area with gentle strokes. Don't forget about the ears and her back.

The interest of a female dog is not purely based on vaginal penetration. 🤷‍♂️ The prerequisites in terms of age, intact / spayed and so on are independently of this still important.
That was just a very boiled down version of what I said to spite me some time. I know what your saying .

That was just a very boiled down version of what I said to spite me some time. I know what your saying .

That's good. It wasn't directed to you, I quoted your statement to expand it a bit, directed on the OP.

People which are new into this topic might not get the image behind "a dog enjoys erotic or playful time together - without penetrative focus" if they ask in regards of penetrative fingering as their first thought, as such a few details might give them the possibility to see a bigger image of respectful interaction.

Back