How difficult is it for most mothers to hide their tendency to have a dog?

Not a mother but a dad. My advice and what I have always followed: Just don't do it with kids or partner at home. Arrange for a night alone, encourage partner to go away to friends and preferably sleep there, and for the kids to have a sleepover with friends or fam. And then when you are all alone with doors locked and all you can have your you-time with the doggo.
If kids are at school and partner at work is also an option, but its more fun to have the whole night.
Never risk kids or partner walking in on you. It will fuck up your life beyond repair and nothing is worth losing your family over.

The same way a husband and wife hide their sex life from their kids?

Did you know your parents fucked before you were taught about the birds and the bees? Even after you knew how it worked did they start fucking in the livingroom since "the cat was out of the bag"?

Not a mother, but a guy with a very understanding wife. She knows my zoo side, and knows it is something I engage in at times. All she has asked is she not see me doing it. It was not hard to find time to be with my dog when my wife was away at work, off with friends, or sleeping soundly. She came home early one day and surprised me when I was face down in dog pussy, but she either did not mention it or did not see us.

Back