How common is zoo

There are exactly 246,480,127 zoos in the world right now, this number of course fluctuates when old zoos die off and when new zoos are born. What's interesting is that the rate of which the new zoos are born outnumber the rate in which the old zoos are dying off by 5/1 suggesting that for every 1 death 5 new zoos are born. This is most likely a form of population control to curb our ever-growing population.

Where did I pull these figures from, you might ask? My ass! Like the others have stated there is no way to know just how many zoos there are in the world.

There is exactly 246,480,127 zoos in the world right now, this number of course fluctuates when old zoos die off and when new zoos are born. What's interesting is that the rate of which the new zoos are born outnumber the rate in which the old zoos are dying off by 5/1 suggesting that for every 1 death 5 new zoos are born. This is most likely a form of population control to curb our ever-growing population.

Where did I pull these figures from, you might ask? My ass! Like the others have stated there is no way to know just how many zoos there are in the world.

You are so right. I believe it is more common than most people think. If it was on a government survey,
the number would be very low.

I have to agree, I’ve kept this secret for many years being married it’s hard.
Oh wow! Keeping it a secret while being married would be super tough. I still date humans (lol at having to make that distinction) but dating is easier to control what they know than living and being married with someone!

Considering all the issues with being open, I think there are a lot of people who keep everything a super secret. For me it was a super secret with a big added dose of paranoia!
It took me a long time just to be brave enough to sign up for this forum. I lurked for a while, reading and wanting to tell you all some of my ideas and experiences but I was too nervous too
i think there are a lot of people out there like me, some are active, some dabbled and maybe some are just fantasy, but they would never tell a soul.
how do you count them?
This is probably true. I'm talking with someone I met on Reddit who reached out to me from a post I made in one of the hentia forums. Then she admitted to her turn on about this and even fantasy of taking a knot. She feels bad for having them, but it's there. She feels more comfortable knowing there are others with the fantasy and even active. I've shared a few responses from here (no names) and she feels better seeing them that there are woman doing her fantasy and that she is okay not weird for having them. She admitted it once to someone, I think online, and that person then started talking down to her, the usual degrading "slut, you're not worthy of respect because you want to fuck dogs" fantasy versus an equal and this is something that turns her on. Guess he tried to be a Dom, but it turned her off and scared her away from even admitting the fantasy to anyone and happy her and I can talk now. She's a professional, good job, well respected, and fears if anyone ever found out she even had thoughts of it or her other kinks. Tried to meet up with her for coffee when I was working in her area but timing didn't work with our schedules. She was partially excited to push herself to meet someone who knew and accepted her, but also scared that it puts faces to the words and the possible repercussions. So you are right, that there are probably many many more out there than any survey might guess, who have the even just thoughts, but never share them with anyone, except maybe if you kinda "corner them" like I did saying "hello, why did you like my comment to that post?" They lurk and think and have guilty pleasure fantasies.

In general, years ago, I was told it was much more common than people would think by a couple that shared their boy with women all the time, and introduced many women interested. Of course that was women into being knotted, which is more my thing and why I was talking to the husband about his wife and their female friends. I can't speak for men interested other than the jokes that have been said for years with sheep and seeing posts and my own curiosity that grew thanks to talking with women.

Since being more online the last 10-15 years bouncing between various areas out there and talking, there seemed to be a lot in the UK and Germany, maybe more in Germany (is it in our DNA, is my ancestry what made me curious and think of more kinks than exes liked?). Then here in the States it seemed to be Texas a few years back, and more recently everyone seems to be on the West Coast and California. Not sure why suddenly there seems to be a surge of women in specific areas over time, but it's maybe just me noticing and frustrated it's not near me! lol

But reading through the thread here has made the answer to the question more blurred for sure: is it their sexual orientation or is it just part of the kinkiness alone or shared with a partner. I might like a fleshlight, but it won't replace a woman. But it would make me probably closer to that woman is she used a fleshlight on me. Sort of my vision of this. I would wouldn't want to be replaced and be #2, but wouldn't mind sharing the experience together. But where does that have me fall in this survey? And like was mentioned here, any poll would be of those that actually would respond, how many would nod in agreement, but not click "yes" if they saw a poll?

Oh wow! Keeping it a secret while being married would be super tough. I still date humans (lol at having to make that distinction) but dating is easier to control what they know than living and being married with someone!
Being married is very tough but that’s what it is. I’m searching for someone near me I live in the 88061 zip code in NM.

There is exactly 246,480,127 zoos in the world right now, this number of course fluctuates when old zoos die off and when new zoos are born. What's interesting is that the rate of which the new zoos are born outnumber the rate in which the old zoos are dying off by 5/1 suggesting that for every 1 death 5 new zoos are born. This is most likely a form of population control to curb our ever-growing population.

Exactly I love your answer

I don't think you can tell. And all the Datas I saw on the topic so far is more or less useless because its either really really old or more or less a side Hussle to something else. 3% seams to be awfully high to be true. Just think of the Numbers. I'm doing it for Germany so about 80 Million people. about 60 Million of those are sexually active if three percent would be correct it means 2.4 Million People. If you count in the bystanders and the voyeurs maybe but actually active? No sorry I can´t believe that to be actually true. All Networks i was in consisted of a handful of people. Sites about the Zoo are far away from that kind of attendance too. So if about 90% of active people never show up anywhere this number is bogus in my eyes.

It differs from study to study. There have been studies that found it was as high as 7% (in university students) and rose to close to 50% in men who live on or near farms. Going back to the uni students, when you consider that 7% was the number who ADMITTED that they had performed a sexual act with an animal, so you could probably safely assume the real number is higher. I'd say that when you included people who had done it but weren't willing to admit it in an interview (lets face it a lot of people would be too shy to admit to that, even to a researcher) it'd probably go up to at least 10%. Then think of how many people fantasise about it, but have never had the opportunity to do it, or were never brave enough to try when they had the opportunity, for fear of getting caught, that number would go up again. If I had to put money on a real number (including people who have done it plus people who would love to do it if they knew they could do it safely), I'd put it at least around 15% (maybe a little higher), so let's say around 1 in 6. and I don't think that's a far-fetched estimate.
I agree that it's not a far-fetched estimate - Seems to me that it's a whole lot more like a "wildly optimistic complete stab-in-the-dark total guess, based mostly, if not purely, on wishful thinking."

I have to agree, I’ve kept this secret for many years being married it’s hard.
Well, being married to a non-zoo is hard. My wife and I, on the other hand, no problem. Dogs are welcome in our bed.

It's very difficult to try to define numbers these days. Questions such as methodology, the dynamics of our time, ease of communication such as the internet, in addition to the significant increase in the population in general are involved. We can also place in this same context the even somewhat explosive repression by global societies - if this is happening, it would be because the issue has taken on a tendentious shape or form, or it is just another random issue in the midst of these societies. We know that human contact with animals for sexual and/or relationship purposes dates back to the dawn of human civilization and occurs among animals as well. This subject for me is kind of subjective. I only believe in exact numbers, which we will never get. I just believe that the amount of people who constantly practice even as a lifestyle this type of relationship is a little low. The ones who occasionally do it a little bigger and the ones who did it once in a lifetime, whatever the type of contact, a lot bigger. We have to understand however that there are many variables involved in this situation. Take for example my wife and I that before we got married we had no contact with animals and we discovered together for almost 30 years and in total secrecy with the people of our daily coexistence. How many people or couples do not live similar situations in the shadows of anonymity?

Wear an artofzoo shirt in public park you will see how common it is, I want to try it one day... 😊

A U.S. study conducted back in the 1940s suggest that eight percent of men and 3.6 percent of women have either had sex with animals or at least fantasized about doing so.

Considering that was a long time ago and the population is nearly Triple what It was then let's do some guesswork and raise those numbers up to 10 precent of men and 5 precent of women. That's roughly 3 million men and 1.5 million women. Even with the old statistics its big enough of a minority to not be considered a "very rare" attraction. Even though it has occurred enough in history to where laws "needed" to be made to 'prevent' it.

Laws I may add are unjustified because zoosadism (actual sexual abuse that involves intentional harm) is a very uncommon occurrence when it comes to bestiality. That much is certain. It is NOT a universal trait like the law wants you to believe. You can tell just from simple observation of a true animal/human romantic relationship. A zoosexual prioritizes an animals ability to consent non-verbally, understands animal anatomy and is safe and careful about sex. The last thing we want is to harm an animal! Completely different circumstance. Completely different mindset.

The main reason proof of abuse is NOT a requirement in cases of bestiality or in bestiality laws is what I just mentioned: mere ignorance! Because if it was their would be less people being arrested because no abuse occurred. Just simply the act of the sex itself is illegal, that is it. But that's something the court systems don't want you to realize.

The issue is society is under the impression that it's "uncommon" and taught it is always wrong no matter the circumstance and to feel shame over simply even just thinking about doing it. Anyhow Onto world population now. There is around 8 billion people in the world as of 2021. Let's say only 5% of the world's population are attracted to animals. That's still 400 million people. 3% would be roughly 200 million. That's enough people to nearly fill the entire U.S.

The thing is until bestiality is studied further in a non biased sense by people who want to understand it instead of trying to maintain the false narrative that portrays us currently in society. We won't get anywhere. On the other hand if it becomes more accepted by greater understanding of the orientation to the point people aren't afraid to admit they have the attraction we could know the exact numbers. It's purely guesswork until then.

However if you look at nature cross species mating is pretty common. Enough to where scientists have studied it. It's not hard to believe a significant portion of our species are prone to having the same urges. People tend to forget we are part of the animal kingdom too.

Anyway I attached a video for cinematic effect that I pulled from YouTube. Yes YouTube. You'd be surprised just how much zoo oriented and animal genitalia videos are on there if you search for it. Even the comments on said videos are something else.

View attachment HOW TO MASTURBATE YOUR BELOVED DOG DIY at home 😂.mp4

This guy seems a little too knowledgeable about animal anatomy to not be atleast zoo curious. It's a shame he didn't bring him to finish though. He clearly enjoyed what was going on :gsd_grin:

PS: The only criticism I have to make about the video is the person didn't fully unsheath the dog. That is the proper way to do it before bringing them to erection.

Last edited by a moderator:
3% of the host population this is calculated on the lowest figures.

If one assumes that the lowest measurements are correct, it is 70 million people.

It can be anywhere from 3% to 15% because no country has made any 100% measurements of the population so no one can know
I would consider that a large amount of people

Well just for my personal anecdotal evidence it's more common than I thought it was especially among women. But these are just what I have observed

I think the real numbers are higher than any of the data findings.

It happens far more than most people might think because most people will never come forward and admit to it.

This site is a prime example. Lots of people sign up for memberships after lurking around for months and months...................but how many never sign up?

How many have that special little secret that no one else will ever know?
Agreed , mine is secret

I believe to be way more common than anyone thinks. Of course this is just a hunch and maybe some wishful thinking.
Of course I only have empirical evidence but i've casually brought up "some video" I stumbled upon the internet to a few women I know and the responses have been way more on the curious side than straight up dismissal.

So yeah, idk. It's fun to think about.

I believe to be way more common than anyone thinks. Of course this is just a hunch and maybe some wishful thinking.
Of course I only have empirical evidence but i've casually brought up "some video" I stumbled upon the internet to a few women I know and the responses have been way more on the curious side than straight up dismissal.

So yeah, idk. It's fun to think about.
I've been told it's more common than people would believe by some others over time. But how did you casually bring up a video? On your phone showing something? I'm also guessing it's a little easier being a woman and it being a giggle between all of you when it pops up than if us guys "accidently" somehow showed one to someone we were talking to.

I've been told it's more common than people would believe by some others over time. But how did you casually bring up a video? On your phone showing something? I'm also guessing it's a little easier being a woman and it being a giggle between all of you when it pops up than if us guys "accidently" somehow showed one to someone we were talking to.
Nah just chatting randomly with friends, sometimes we talk about weird things we see online and then i'll randomly mention it and act like it's gross, but the reactions have surprised me a couple times.

Nah just chatting randomly with friends, sometimes we talk about weird things we see online and then i'll randomly mention it and act like it's gross, but the reactions have surprised me a couple times.
Don't give yourself away by them seeing your bookmark. lol But I guess this could be an approach when talking "dirty" with someone. "What are some of the weirdest things you've seen online? Here's one I stumbled on recently...."

Hey
I was thinking how common are we? I googled it and all the research is kinda old. It’s says like 3% of men and even less in Women. I’ve heard zoo is kinda big in Germany but idk
I thought it was 4% of the female population do it

Back