How big can I inflate toy in myself?

Knotsy

Tourist
Hello, I have such inflatable toy. How big can I inflate the toy inside my self. Is there some girth limit? Question about about anal capacity. Can I harm myself inflating max? Or I feel real pain before harming myself?
51PEFqhF1TL._AC_SX425_.jpg

The typical human asshole can stretch anywhere from 4.5 to 5.5 inches. The depth is around 7 inches. You should be fine with inserting nearly anything into your asshole that is the size of the human penis.

Well, I'm asking because I like pain factor. I worry about I can rip something out and won't notice that. I've heard that anal has not much nerves and I simply can't feel that something going wrong.
So can I rely on pain feelings or I can something rip and it doesn't felt?

you dont really feel pain inside. its more of a cramping feeling. just go slow until you find your limit and push it slowly. it sounds like you already stick stuff up there. i had a smaller inflatable plug that popped inside and they was not a good feeling

do it for as long as it feels comfortable. the anus can stretch pretty far inside.
just don't try and pull it out while inflated and you should be ok.

I've had an inflatable plug burst from over-inflation. I estimate it had reached 5" in diameter before it failed. The feeling of it popping was quite intense. I wouldn't repeat the experience, though. In addition to concerns of tissue damage from the sudden popping, it is an expensive use of a toy!

I've had an inflatable plug burst from over-inflation. I estimate it had reached 5" in diameter before it failed. The feeling of it popping was quite intense. I wouldn't repeat the experience, though. In addition to concerns of tissue damage from the sudden popping, it is an expensive use of a toy!
there was a little blood when mine popped, i think its was the rubber band snap to the colon that did it

looks like that specific model has an emergency pressure relief valve. so if you over inflate it, it will just release air instead of pop. you would most likely feel very uncomfortable before any tearing happens, and is less likely to happen without moving the toy in and out.

I've inflated some of mine to a generous size for years. Just go to a point where its just starting to get uncomfortable and get used to it at that point. Just go a lil more each time or leave it at that :) hope this helps

The newer ones have a safety valve feature. Once they achieve a certain external pressure it will not pump any further. You pump it one hundred times to reach maximum pressure. There is absolutely no risk of bodily injury or death by internal bleeding. Trust me, I have never spoken to anyone who had died because of one of those toys. I mean, sure, yeah, maybe if you're a Chinese midget it could kill you but I seriously doubt that is the case in your situation. Do you really think they would release a toy that could put someone in the emergency room knowing that it would lead to a million-dollar lawsuit? Even if it did blow your asshole out, just imagine how rich you would be after the lawsuit against the manufacturer.

Well, I'm asking because I like pain factor. I worry about I can rip something out and won't notice that. I've heard that anal has not much nerves and I simply can't feel that something going wrong.
So can I rely on pain feelings or I can something rip and it doesn't felt?

The knot, once fully inflated to the point where you can't take it anymore, CAN be pulled out, but you have to forcibly pull it out, and there's NO way you won't feel it....I love the feeling of the inflated knot pulling out and then being forced back in

Everyone's different. I've seen people inflate footballs inside their asses while others tear from a plug no bigger than an egg. I, personally, can handle, I think 7 inches diameter inside (I inflated a mini basketball to about that inside me a handful of times) and I was fine, but Iv'e been stretching my holes for years and years so Im far more capable than the average person.

For you, if you're inexperienced, I'd recommend not doing more than the recommended on the toy's instructions.

Hum best advice start out slow and small and work your way up to the max. Go to far too fast and you can have a real disasster on your hands. You can do some serious harm to the soft tissues very quickly if you are not careful. If one is male you can do irreparable damage to you prostate if the damage is bad enough and close enough to it. There is very little room between it and the anal wall. A bad explosion can have dire consequences. inflatables are nothing to take lightly. Do some checking on dudes that have used their butt holes for fire work launching ports.

All this talk of explosions, you people have strong butt muscles or weak toys.

Trust me, I have never spoken to anyone who had died because of one of those toys.
I've never spoken to the dead at all, quiet bunch.

Do you really think they would release a toy that could put someone in the emergency room knowing that it would lead to a million-dollar lawsuit?
Uh yea

your ass can stretch pretty wide with consistent training (personal best is around 3.8 inches). From what I've heard, bone structure influences the limit as well, but it shouldn't be a problem unless you're going wider than 3.5 inches...

Reactions: RGT
your ass can stretch pretty wide with consistent training (personal best is around 3.8 inches). From what I've heard, bone structure influences the limit as well, but it shouldn't be a problem unless you're going wider than 3.5 inches...
Sadly that bone structure can be a major henderence for some of us. My pelvic opening is only 2.5 inches wide so it really limits the size of toy I can take. Thankfully my rectum once inside opens wider so I can still take a horse cock as long as his shaft is no more than 2.5 inches wide. Once inside he can flare to like 5 inches.

As an frequent user of large sextoys, including inflatable, I say with training you can quite get big.

-Disclaimer- Though a word of caution, you _may_ damage some veins 'n stuff inside, so ALWAYS be careful when using big toys.

63EAC26D-CBC0-44A0-8E86-05179EEA4E5A.jpeg
I actually hooked this up to an electric air pump and couldn’t find the off button. It got so big it made me piss everywhere while making me cum at the same time. I haven’t been able to hold my piss for more than 2-3 hours since this so my advice is be careful.

Back