• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How addictive is being a zoo slut?

So, I think it's more that you find a new way to get pleasure that is also more mentally stimulating and fulfilling and think, if I had more animals, would it be more of that? I have a single dog and I wonder what two dogs is going to be like. Does the girl with two dogs wonder what three dogs is like? And then you see some people with five dogs and I'm like, is there a limit that makes sense?

So, I think it's more that you find a new way to get pleasure that is also more mentally stimulating and fulfilling and think, if I had more animals, would it be more of that? I have a single dog and I wonder what two dogs is going to be like. Does the girl with two dogs wonder what three dogs is like? And then you see some people with five dogs and I'm like, is there a limit that makes sense?
I've got two dogs, I don't think I could take the knots of three constantly but it's a hot idea. Maybe if you were more compatible physically?

I've got two dogs, I don't think I could take the knots of three constantly but it's a hot idea. Maybe if you were more compatible physically?
I think the deep lust of having 2 or more dogs wanting you at same time would be so stimulating. I’m a man but I remember so vividly the first time a dog wanted me. I can remember him running the other male away letting him know I was his.
That deep desire of him wanting me clawing at my clothes til I got undressing.
There is no feeling in world like that.

How disgusting and pathetic of a human being are you to view being a slut as a good thing?

Oh definitely, it scares the crap out of me to meet anyone. Which is probably a good fear to have given everything
Keep that fear, it's a wierd world to meet up in, there are definitely good people with good intentions but always keep on your toes for your own safety.

Back