Horse owners sharing their mares

Rexter

Tourist
So basically I was wondering if anyone ever met a horse owner who would let people come to their property and play with their mares. It's a question I've had for awhile. What's the atmosphere like? Casual? Business?
Did you meet others zoos or even make friends?

I have shared my mare with friends and people I have met through the Forum but only after meeting in person at a public place and getting to know their intentions beforehand never rushing things. As far as the atmosphere goes I tend to mirror the visitors energy. Or if they are nervous I try to get them comfortable and teaching them about horse Behavior. I try to make the experience as positive as possible for everyone involved.

I have shared my mare with friends and people I have met through the Forum but only after meeting in person at a public place and getting to know their intentions beforehand never rushing things. As far as the atmosphere goes I tend to mirror the visitors energy. Or if they are nervous I try to get them comfortable and teaching them about horse Behavior. I try to make the experience as positive as possible for everyone involved.
Interesting. So when the intention is clear there's no air of awkward energy? I assume you and the other person probably hang out or do other things before actually engaging with the mare.
Do you just leave them alone or monitor them in case nothing weird or dangerous happens?
I like to ask questions and I don't think I can pm just yet so forgive the sudden barrage of questions

Interesting. So when the intention is clear there's no air of awkward energy? I assume you and the other person probably hang out or do other things before actually engaging with the mare.
Do you just leave them alone or monitor them in case nothing weird or dangerous happens?
I like to ask questions and I don't think I can pm just yet so forgive the sudden barrage of questions
For the most part you can tell through conversation what someone's intentions are and if it's always about sex or content then I know that's probably not going to be someone I'm going to choose to meet up with. If it gets awkward it gets awkward but I'd rather it be awkward than to have the wrong person around my mare. Depending on what the other person wants to do we can grab something to eat or meet up and just hang out beforehand. For the most part I will never leave anyone alone with her for safety purposes. I have only let one friend be with her by his self. If I know, they know what they're doing and are horse people then I will back off a little bit and let them have fun but not to far away. I like to see my girl have fun.
No worries about all the questions.

For the most part you can tell through conversation what someone's intentions are and if it's always about sex or content then I know that's probably not going to be someone I'm going to choose to meet up with. If it gets awkward it gets awkward but I'd rather it be awkward than to have the wrong person around my mare. Depending on what the other person wants to do we can grab something to eat or meet up and just hang out beforehand. For the most part I will never leave anyone alone with her for safety purposes. I have only let one friend be with her by his self. If I know, they know what they're doing and are horse people then I will back off a little bit and let them have fun but not to far away. I like to see my girl have fun.
No worries about all the questions.
Cool. Have you ever had more than one person come to your property? This is a little personal, buy do you join in on the mare fucking fun
(Excuse the horny language lol)

Cool. Have you ever had more than one person come to your property? This is a little personal, buy do you join in on the mare fucking fun
(Excuse the horny language lol)
Yes there has been multiple people there. I think the most people ive had over at once was 5

Yes there has been multiple people there. I think the most people ive had over at once was 5
Although you vetted the new horselover...I presume the others trusted your judgment. I remember years ago a place in Texas where zoos were invited to come for a weekend. Before they continued on further onto the property they were taken to a barn and had to have sex with an animal then and there with whatever animal was available or animal of their choice. The host of this weekend said that before you leave the barn you will be a animal fucker if you haven't been one already. So all were equal and everyone was the same. That put an end to spies and lurkers.

Hey I was wondering if you be up to chat @Meaty_19 I myself is a mare owner I always like to see someone else who got better experience and tips to make it even more better for me with my mare

Although you vetted the new horselover...I presume the others trusted your judgment. I remember years ago a place in Texas where zoos were invited to come for a weekend. Before they continued on further onto the property they were taken to a barn and had to have sex with an animal then and there with whatever animal was available or animal of their choice. The host of this weekend said that before you leave the barn you will be a animal fucker if you haven't been one already. So all were equal and everyone was the same. That put an end to spies and lurkers.
That's a very interesting story for sure. Things are a little different now and days. At least from my personal experience.

Back