• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Horse or knot?

Both! Separately, or together, both are possible! Haven't gotten around to using a true horse toy, but others of a horse's caliber. Kinda interested, but I love the idea of a knotted horse cock toy

That’s an interesting idea… 😍
Both! Separately, or together, both are possible! Haven't gotten around to using a true horse toy, but others of a horse's caliber. Kinda interested, but I love the idea of a knotted horse cock toy
but if I could only choose ONE toy, I’d probably go for the knot… but I haven’t experienced either one yet, so 🤷‍♀️🤓

A canine penis is well adapted to our anatomy. The g spot or the prostate is our pleasure center and the knot is perfectly positioned to stimulate it. The rectum has the most room which the knot fills. The anus has the best sense of touch and the knot rests against it. The colon where the body narrows gets filled by a thick but reasonable shaft.

I love the "idea" of the length and the flare of a horse... but given the few times I've had my cervix unceremoniously hammered has generally ended with me doubled up, I imagine it's probably best I stick with knots

Back