Horse dildo

In my case i trusted on my body to tell me when i was ready for it. I can take it if i take it slow, and damn how deep it reaches and how full i end up being is absolutely worth the time and practice. I practiced with a somewhat smaller Dog Dildo before i swapped to the horse.

I guess the quick way is to clean out first, use a cone shaped plug of similar girth, shit loads of lube then try the horse

How much prep time do you need to take a big horse dildo
This depends on your ability. Do you mean how much time does it take to get to where you can take a big horse dildo? If that's the case, years.

If you mean, how much warmup before you can sit on a huge horse dildo. Then, for some people, a huge horse dildo is there warmup. For others, it can be 20 minutes of warm up with a smaller toy..it's subjective.

I'm currently on 17" long x 7"at base, which worryingly is getting easy LOL pics available lol, Do you mean prep time on a particular day or working up to the time you take it all? As others have said you have to "listen" to your body it will gradually let you go deeper . Prep on a day for me is no more than 15 mins of massage and perhaps smaller toy briefly. It's taken me about 6 months to get to fully in ( very sporadic use) . It does help that I also take fist. whatever the length its always the flared head that catches you out both in and out ( though on exit dropping the end down and rotating the flair so that in effect it coms out at 90degrees to going in helps a lot. After the head the shaft is easier but dont be complacent if when going deeper it hurts dont push on - there is always another time - and if others are taking it quicker - its not a race

Currently at a size L chance, I like having toys with cum tubes as I can get lube deep to where it needs to go. I use thick x or k lube, and I warm up with smaller toys. I cheat a little and use some poppers to get my sigmoid bend unlocked but once after that it's fairly smooth sailing.
The sigmoid bend is where you'll have the most difficulty with. Be gentle with it and warm it up slowly, if you're inexperienced with that depth.

Estar muy exitado y con mucho lubricante, ir dilatando con dildos de diferentes tamaños e ir dilatando

Probably about 10 minutes. I warm up with increasingly large anal beads and work them in and out before I pop that flat-headed battering ram in. Sometimes I force it and experience some mild pain but that mixed with the pop of it going in hurts sooo good.

Back