• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Horny at work

demonftm

Tourist
I'm so horny at work just thinking about having an owner who would lend me out to actual animal owners to be fucked. Or invite over other owner friends for a bbq or something and just have my collar chained to the ground so my ass is up and ready to be used by other pets while the owners just watch and enjoy the show.

I like your thinking. I have a kitty pet (human pet play just to be clear) I have definitely thought of doing this to them I have my dogs but I know other owners and a fair amount of people who wouldnt mind taking their own turns with my kitty especially if I have them tied out a a party

I had and idea about this once but on a larger scale where every one are grouped together in their own areas. You have the "house" pets , "barn yard" and exotic area where there are men and women chained up for free use right next to the other pets. If you're an owner you can just set em free or choose for em and if you wanna walk around and sample all the pest or watch. We're all here to have fun and share so long as we're being respectful.

Back