Hooked on toys.

Gotta say after feeling shy and scared for so long I decided to start buying all the animal/weird toys I can. I've definitely been enjoying myself and now I'm always thinking about playing with them now. Sorry the pic isn't very good, and I really need to buy a horse cock dildo next.

Attachments

• received_426679050054879.jpeg
    received_426679050054879.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 39
I'm toy shopping right now. I actually went a fucking hour to go buy a dildo earlier, came home and used it once, then realized it's fucking PVC, so it's not body-safe. Then I realized I'm not 100% sure on what my dog cock dildo is made out of, but I don't have high hopes for it either.

I'm toy shopping right now. I actually went a fucking hour to go buy a dildo earlier, came home and used it once, then realized it's fucking PVC, so it's not body-safe. Then I realized I'm not 100% sure on what my dog cock dildo is made out of, but I don't have high hopes for it either.
Oh no that's inconvenient as heck. Also I'm not sure what mine is either because it was a fairly cheap Amazon toy

Oh no that's inconvenient as heck. Also I'm not sure what mine is either because it was a fairly cheap Amazon toy
Then I wouldn't trust it. It's better to be safe than sorry.

I just spent like $45 on this dildo and used it once and am probably already going to retire it, knowing now that it's PVC. I'm pissed about wasting that money, but I don't need to intentionally put even more bad shit into my body.

Back