• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Homemade dog vagina?

I recently received your two hole canine and love it. I never had a chance to reply to your email. I will tomorrow! That thing drains me like nothing before

Ooo amazing! Glad to hear you are putting it to good use 💦🐶 No worries about the delayed response- just glad to hear you received it and all is well!

You certainly can :giggle: 3D model in blender then turn it into a negative mould ready for printing/pouring! Photo attached showing our model created in the same way!

View attachment 570990
But that also requires us to have some form of creative mind. Like I would mine to try and make my own, but I dont thinl the first will be good. The same with the second and so on.

Also with that said. How do you choose or make the inside? Like how do you know what to put in as bumps and edges to give the right pleasure and so on? I mean in theory we could make the inside how we want when 3d modeling it

But that also requires us to have some form of creative mind. Like I would mine to try and make my own, but I dont thinl the first will be good. The same with the second and so on.

Also with that said. How do you choose or make the inside? Like how do you know what to put in as bumps and edges to give the right pleasure and so on? I mean in theory we could make the inside how we want when 3d modeling it

That is correct - you definitely need to have artist abilities to create such a product. It's easier said than done - we have a team who specialize in individual skills so collectively we are able to make the product but as an individual it is difficult without prior knowledge to 3D software, 3D printing, working with silicone (which is a real pain honestly lol) .etc.

The internal structures are a little more complicated as you have to first design the hollowed out hole and then basically fill it with a solid object - mask it - remove that internal 'stick' which will allow you to create the hollow space when you pour the silicone. For us personally we created the textures based on visuals from vetinary diagrams - so we were able to copy the path of the internal cavity as well as the ribbon/bumped texture of the vagina/rectum.

It's definitely worth looking into if you want to do something totally bespoke and custom but there are a few of us out there that have done the brute work already so you can enjoy a custom made toy without the hassle and expense of all the start up stuff (for reference we spent about 2,000 USD getting started so it's not a cheap thing to do).

That is correct - you definitely need to have artist abilities to create such a product. It's easier said than done - we have a team who specialize in individual skills so collectively we are able to make the product but as an individual it is difficult without prior knowledge to 3D software, 3D printing, working with silicone (which is a real pain honestly lol) .etc.

The internal structures are a little more complicated as you have to first design the hollowed out hole and then basically fill it with a solid object - mask it - remove that internal 'stick' which will allow you to create the hollow space when you pour the silicone. For us personally we created the textures based on visuals from vetinary diagrams - so we were able to copy the path of the internal cavity as well as the ribbon/bumped texture of the vagina/rectum.

It's definitely worth looking into if you want to do something totally bespoke and custom but there are a few of us out there that have done the brute work already so you can enjoy a custom made toy without the hassle and expense of all the start up stuff (for reference we spent about 2,000 USD getting started so it's not a cheap thing to do).
Thank you for the reply. It is something I honesty wouldnt mind to try, if I had the equipment and things for it. I hardly know where to get silicon from. Especially the right ones (I had heard or read about the cheap toys that could be dangerous)

But being able to pay for a custom made toy, wouldnt that also inclue if, let us say that I was good at 3D modeling, to send like your company the file so you could make the negative print and mold?

I was not expecting to see yall here! I got a loona toy a while back and its been wonderful!

Fancy seeing you here too! :husky_wink: Glad to hear you are putting her to good use!! We just released an update to the model today - colour treatment is now fully custom rather than just single colour pours!

Thank you for the reply. It is something I honesty wouldnt mind to try, if I had the equipment and things for it. I hardly know where to get silicon from. Especially the right ones (I had heard or read about the cheap toys that could be dangerous)

But being able to pay for a custom made toy, wouldnt that also inclue if, let us say that I was good at 3D modeling, to send like your company the file so you could make the negative print and mold?

Yeah silicone sourcing is a huge task... we use smooth-on platinum cured (it's body safe but it's also the 'industry choice' when it comes to all things sex toys and reborn dolls (because it's very 'skin-feel' to touch). Never go for anything other than platinum cured.

That is something we do yes - unfortunately we don't accept other people's 3D files as we like to utilize our in house team. So we actually offer the ability to have it designed by us, printed by us, poured and the mould sent out as well. We only do this if we have capacity though (which we haven't had so far).

Yeah silicone sourcing is a huge task... we use smooth-on platinum cured (it's body safe but it's also the 'industry choice' when it comes to all things sex toys and reborn dolls (because it's very 'skin-feel' to touch). Never go for anything other than platinum cured.

That is something we do yes - unfortunately we don't accept other people's 3D files as we like to utilize our in house team. So we actually offer the ability to have it designed by us, printed by us, poured and the mould sent out as well. We only do this if we have capacity though (which we haven't had so far).
That is fair, and as for silicon, yeah. I had heard it should be platinum cured. Or at least as I had read somewhere "medical safe"

I think the correct words where "medical safe platinum cured (Often misread it as coated as well) silicon"

It had been a while I had read it, and I cant remember from where

Back