• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi people

Just come across this forum so thought I'd give it a go.

Male, West Yorks.

Been into this scene for years now, experimented a lot as a horny teen, and got plenty of satisfaction as a reward for many years.

Love our canine friends, always try and have a play if I ever get the chance but not managed anything for a good few years now. Also would love to experience a horse in all sorts of different ways.

Admitted to myself a few years ago that I'd also like to experience lots of new things and feel like pushing my boundaries, and other things, to new limits.

Just come across this forum so thought I'd give it a go.

Male, West Yorks.

Been into this scene for years now, experimented a lot as a horny teen, and got plenty of satisfaction as a reward for many years.

Love our canine friends, always try and have a play if I ever get the chance but not managed anything for a good few years now. Also would love to experience a horse in all sorts of different ways.

Admitted to myself a few years ago that I'd also like to experience lots of new things and feel like pushing my boundaries, and other things, to new limits.
Hi you want to chat?

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back