• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi new here

Hey everyone sorry for not posting first time live in texas LA border

I'm sure you'll get that warm belly full in no time!
Believe me it's a lot easier said than done. I'm trying like hell, it's been so long since I've had the opportunity....it dosent help Arizona has literally nobody who even remotely talks.....if I find anyone one of 3 things happens.....they ghost because people don't know how to communicate, they are only looking for females ....or they are just very odd and unsettling individuals.

Believe me it's a lot easier said than done. I'm trying like hell, it's been so long since I've had the opportunity....it dosent help Arizona has literally nobody who even remotely talks.....if I find anyone one of 3 things happens.....they ghost because people don't know how to communicate, they are only looking for females ....or they are just very odd and unsettling individuals.

I was just trying to be positive I know how difficult it can be to find people lol. Especially in a location that seems to have little to no activity. But chin up, someone out there is for you.

Back