• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi I am Marco from PA

DaDude

Lurker
I have been scared to reach out for years. My name is Marco I am from Central Pennsylvania. I am %70 into women %30 into men and %100 percent into zoo. I am poly and looking for my paw queen, friends for fun, and friends I don't have to hide for.
There is not really a place to meet people for intimacy and dating who are into the same thing. I know you meet people in rooms so let me come hang out in yours.
I hate animal abuse it you don't play nice with your fur friends then we won't get along.

I have been scared to reach out for years. My name is Marco I am from Central Pennsylvania. I am %70 into women %30 into men and %100 percent into zoo. I am poly and looking for my paw queen, friends for fun, and friends I don't have to hide for.
There is not really a place to meet people for intimacy and dating who are into the same thing. I know you meet people in rooms so let me come hang out in yours.
I hate animal abuse it you don't play nice with your fur friends then we won't get along.

hello, Im in the same situation, Im also from central Pa, would like to chat and possibly meet you sometime.

hello, Im in the same situation, Im also from central Pa, would like to chat and possibly meet you sometime.

Back