• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi Girl Here Pitbull Owner

Hello
My Name Is Emily and I'm 19 years old. I'm friends with @Kitana @Clawdeen Wolf I got the tip from them about this forum.
For as long as I can remember I have had a sexual interest in dogs. I am the owner of a pitbull boy he is three years old.

View attachment 87485
I am glad you joined here are many nice dog people it's not just the three of us who share the same interest out there.

Hello and welcome to the same birds around you :D stay safe ;)

Welcome to Zooville Stargirl. :) Nice dog, I've taken care of pitbulls before, they get stereotyped so much. I'm sure he's *well-behaved* with you, haha! Hope you'll enjoy it here.

Hello and welcome , its very nice to meet you and your beautiful K9 . i hope you find what you are looking for here, make plenty of friends and have lots of fun...

Hmmmm....Katie suddenly disappeared ?
Hmm... to further unravel a mystery. If you view the profiles of the OP StarGirl as well as Kitana and Clawdeen Wolf's profiles who were tagged in the first post. None of them have been online since July 2. Which was when the OP originally posted. I'm beginning to smell something slightly fishy here.

If they ever wake up from their slumber and come back online, they can explain themselves. But it's ......odd.

Back