• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi 👋 First time posting and new here

Hi! I'm quite new to zoo and I decided to come out and hopefully interact! I'm over 30 years old and I'm only into men. My first time zoo was with a handsome pit, and I gotta say he was an amazing dom! (missed him to bits 😢)

Oddly enough I'm not into women at all but for some reason, mares are sexy 🥰 They're unique and wonderful creatures! So I guess to say I wish someday a gorgeous mare would take my virginity away

Sorry for the weird introduction I'm not sure what to post and I'm hoping to chat with someone with experiences

Last edited:
Welcome to the community!! I can tell you persistence pays off because ive had the opportunity to complete my mare fantasy after about 5-7 yrs of looking and joking around with a few horse owners and it was absolutely amazing just the taste the feeling and tightness i love it and im gay

Welcome to the community!! I can tell you persistence pays off because ive had the opportunity to complete my mare fantasy after about 5-7 yrs of looking and joking around with a few horse owners and it was absolutely amazing just the taste the feeling and tightness i love it and im gay
Lucky you! 😊 Perhaps you could tell me more about your experience with them in chat!

You say weirdly enough for yourself, but imagine being me! I (M) love the male body but don't want to be with a guy or do anything with a guy and am completely zoo exclusive. With animals, I'm also very particular, only liking female German Shepherds.

Anyway, welcome to ZV!

Back