• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi everyone!

xGaijinx

Lurker
Hello, before introducing myself, I want to apologize for my English, it’s not my native language.
I’m French, I live near Paris. I’m a 38yo man. I started watching zoo when I was 15-16yo maybe. I only watched videos online, never had the chance to see it live yet. I would probably never have sex with any kind of animal because I don’t feel it but I love to watch women and dogs or horses (but I prefer dogs).
This is the first time I assume this part of me and speak about it.
By coming here I wish I could exchange with some women who could tell me their stories, how did they start, their thoughts and feelings the first time...
I’m very interested in the background, not only what you see on pictures or video...
Again, sorry for all the mistakes I could have done to Shakespeare’s language...!
Feel free to start a chat if you want and I can also give you my proton if you ask nicely
(Exclusively for women... sorry guys)

Attachments

• 7A0F20EC-782B-4D2A-81F7-A486C289D72F.jpeg
    7A0F20EC-782B-4D2A-81F7-A486C289D72F.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 5
Just wanted to say: Your English is excellent, and today was the first time i’ve ever spoken to anyone about my animal related curiosities, ever, so i’m glad another person found an outlet in this friendly community. Be well and have a fine day!

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you. I hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back