Hi, Everyone Veterinary 34M

Veterinary

Lurker
Here is my introduce I'm active in bestiality then 2001 I'm 34 guy from the US.
I have been working as a veterinarian for almost 9 years I am the owner of three Grand Dane one male and two females.

My sexual interest in dog is only female dogs I am very active as I have access to very large numbers of dogs not through my work but through my voluntary work.

Thank you to everyone responsible for the creation and maintenance of this site
I am so happy to see such a large community

Last edited:
Here is my introduce I'm active in bestiality then 2001 I'm 34 guy from the US.
I have been working as a veterinarian for almost 9 years I am the owner of three Grand Dane one male and two females.

My sexual interest in dog is only female dogs I am very active as I have access to very large numbers of dogs not through my work but through my voluntary work.

Thank you to everyone responsible for the creation and maintenance of this site
I am so happy to see such a large community

Welcome to the loony-bin :)

Always nice to have a professional show up who isn't raving that the idea of sex and abuse are automatically linked.

Hello and welcome to the group! With your background I am sure you will have some interesting stories to share

Welcome to the loony-bin :)

Always nice to have a professional show up who isn't raving that the idea of sex and abuse are automatically linked.
Hello and welcome to the site, good to see a vet here! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Hello and welcome
Hello and welcome to the group! With your background I am sure you will have some interesting stories to share
Hello and welcome to the community.

Back