• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi everyone I’m Madelyn 29 f

Hello! I’m happy to have finally taken the plunge. I’m 29, recently divorced and looking forward to making new friends here. I’m not exactly new to this, but it’s been over ten years since I last acted on my urges. I discovered the joys of dog sex when I was young and participated regularly and in secret until I left home to go to university. In my late teens I stopped entirely, mostly because of guilt and shame. I’ve never shared my experiences with anyone irl. I got my degree, got a good job in my profession and married at 25. It wasn’t a happy marriage and at the back of my mind I kept on thinking about how uncomplicated and wonderful my teenage sex life had been. Now that I’m no longer with my ex-husband and living independently I’m ready to be true to myself and surrender to my urges once more. I would love to make friends with women especially, and to connect with a community that understands why I am the way I am. Thanks for reading!

Hi Madelyn, love reading your story. Love to get to know you BetterMe and who knows becommentariëren a friend. I am a male but have a femine site and love animale

Hello and welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here, make some good friends and ultimately, find what you are looking for.

Hello! I’m happy to have finally taken the plunge. I’m 29, recently divorced and looking forward to making new friends here. I’m not exactly new to this, but it’s been over ten years since I last acted on my urges. I discovered the joys of dog sex when I was young and participated regularly and in secret until I left home to go to university. In my late teens I stopped entirely, mostly because of guilt and shame. I’ve never shared my experiences with anyone irl. I got my degree, got a good job in my profession and married at 25. It wasn’t a happy marriage and at the back of my mind I kept on thinking about how uncomplicated and wonderful my teenage sex life had been. Now that I’m no longer with my ex-husband and living independently I’m ready to be true to myself and surrender to my urges once more. I would love to make friends with women especially, and to connect with a community that understands why I am the way I am. Thanks for reading!
Welcome home!

Hey there.. 45 M and I started with this in my teens as well, when I found out my gf at the time, loved getting mounted by my dog, almost as much as by me.

Since then I have helped corrupt...err.. mentor a lot of willing n curious girls.. either with my dogs or with their own

Hi, Madelyn, my name is Mike. First off let me say "Welcome, and it's good to have you in our Forum". I'm pretty new to this place myself. Where are you from? I'm from Texas. If you'd like to chat, just reply back, and I'll get back to you. Anyways, glad to have you aboard. Hope to hear back from you.

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.
Thank you for that great advice

Hi, Madelyn, my name is Mike. First off let me say "Welcome, and it's good to have you in our Forum". I'm pretty new to this place myself. Where are you from? I'm from Texas. If you'd like to chat, just reply back, and I'll get back to you. Anyways, glad to have you aboard. Hope to hear back from you.
Thank you!

Hey there.. 45 M and I started with this in my teens as well, when I found out my gf at the time, loved getting mounted by my dog, almost as much as by me.

Since then I have helped corrupt...err.. mentor a lot of willing n curious girls.. either with my dogs or with their own
Thank you for the welcome

Welcum welcum and be safe here, feel free to reach out I'm here to help as much as I can.

Sure love to

Hey love to have such naughty knotty friends

Just wait, pretty soon all sorts of sick pervs and wankers are going to come at you in DM and start sending you unsolicited dickpics and asking you stupid questions. If they haven't already started. :)

Back