• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi everybody!

soangirl21

Lurker
I'm a 21 year old female from Europe and have been struggling a lot with social anxiety disorder. I've decided to finally be true to myself and accept what I've known for a long time: that I'm a zoofile. I'm not exclusively a zoo and like humans as well. I guess polyamourous is the word I would use to describe myself.

FYI: I've never had any sexual experiences with animals, but I know how I feel.

I'm hoping to get to know some new online friends.

I'm a 21 year old female from Europe and have been struggling a lot with social anxiety disorder. I've decided to finally be true to myself and accept what I've known for a long time: that I'm a zoofile. I'm not exclusively a zoo and like humans as well. I guess polyamourous is the word I would use to describe myself.

Welcome and i hope you find some like minded people here to chat to.
HD

Marry me!

Welcome! :) I know the feeling of anxiety. So if you ever want to talk I’m here! Trying to meet new people online too haha

welcome and I hope you find everything you are looking for here. Everyone is friendly and always helpful so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Somebody will help you and never judge.

Hi, I can relate. I'm in my early 20's and getting curious. I've been lurking on here for a while, but am now getting (or trying to) more engaged. Feel free to pm me, I'd love to talk

?

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the community Soangirl , its very nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun while doing it. if you ever need someone to chat with just hit me up I never judge .

Well heya hope you enjoy your time here

Back