Hi all, we've been on a couple times throughout the years and we're back (husband wife combo) from Ottawa. Hello!

That's about it, we're old hands at the game and love to chat with like minded folk! Message us! We're back in a terrible city and need friends! 💋
Well howdy and welcome back to this silliness. Sorry to hear you're living in the city! This country yote cringes a the thought of ever ending up in a similar situation. I would be most honored to make some new friends.:gsd_love: Especially friendly northern neighbors form lovely canada! Hope yall are most well and that yall have most beautiful day!:gsd_happysmile:

Well howdy and welcome back to this silliness. Sorry to hear you're living in the city! This country yote cringes a the thought of ever ending up in a similar situation. I would be most honored to make some new friends.:gsd_love: Especially friendly northern neighbors form lovely canada! Hope yall are most well and that yall have most beautiful day!:gsd_happysmile:
Well thank you! I missed the silliness! We are pleased to be back!

That's about it, we're old hands at the game and love to chat with like minded folk! Message us! We're back in a terrible city and need friends! 💋
My sympathies being in Ottowa!

In the frozen wastelands of the prairies here but here's a proverbial coffe to take the chill off the bones! Not as fun as a warm ewe but tasty ;)

Last edited:
My sympathies being in Ottowa!

In the frozen wastelands of the prairies here but here's a proverbial coffe to take the chill off the bones! Not as fun as a warm ewe but tasty ;)
Aw your poor frozen thing! Will join you to keep you nice and toasty! I bring hot chocolate and homemade cookies! The Ottowa prairies are quite lovely. Mind if I share some of the fun, cuddly warmth of the fluffy, friendly ba, ba's ? Sheep are so cute!:gsd_love: Our neighbor had some for a few years.

Hope you are most well and that you have a most beautiful day in your frozen lands.:gsd_love:

Back