• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi All, sorta new!

I'm the user formerly known as sheps_rock. Guilty of forgetting my password and the email account I registered with, so RIP.

Late 20s, Louisiana, into dogs, horses, and a lot of other male animals. Never really got to make myself at home, so we'll just start again here, what do you say?

Happy to be here!

Which exotic animals are you into? If any.
Dolphins, elephants, rhinos, boars (cum all goddamn day), and honestly I'm curious about (if not sexually attracted to) almost anything with a dick, like raccoons, bears, hell even dinosaurs if they had them. I'm bi with humans, but only male non-humans catch my interest for whatever reason.

Dolphins, elephants, rhinos, boars (cum all goddamn day), and honestly I'm curious about (if not sexually attracted to) almost anything with a dick, like raccoons, bears, hell even dinosaurs if they had them. I'm bi with humans, but only male non-humans catch my interest for whatever reason.

Fascinating interests ?. I love cheetahs, leopards, jaguars, mountain lions, wolves and dingos. Would fuck a mare and dolphin given the chance but not really that into them. Male and female animals. Male, female and trans humans. No ?? ; yes on :alien: ,but not if they look like that:LOL:

Fascinating interests ?. I love cheetahs, leopards, jaguars, mountain lions, wolves and dingos. Would fuck a mare and dolphin given the chance but not really that into them. Male and female animals. Male, female and trans humans. No ?? ; yes on :alien: ,but not if they look like that:LOL:
Big cats, wolves and dingos (I thought all canis genera went without saying!). I don't know how to summarize in one word without risking offense, so people with breasts, a generally feminine form, and a dick are definitely hot to me. Women and regular guys, too. The :alien: would definitely have to look friendlier than the nightmarish grays or xenomorph from Alien!

Big cats, wolves and dingos (I thought all canis genera went without saying!). I don't know how to summarize in one word without risking offense, so people with breasts, a generally feminine form, and a dick are definitely hot to me. Women and regular guys, too. The :alien: would definitely have to look friendlier than the nightmarish grays or xenomorph from Alien!

Not all big cats. Not into tigers or lions. Too big. And not a big fan of the look/coloration of tigers. Im similarly specific about canines. Only like sub twink guys tho. Yes, no xenos or grays. Twi'leks and cat girls (y)(y)

Hello and welcome to the community from a fellow southerner, it is nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back