• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Heya hiya everybody!

Hiyas all

27yo and UK based here, been into zoo stuff since I found it manyyyy years ago!

Never engaged in it IRL (yet!) but always find myself drawn back to watching people of all genders loving or being loved by their animals <3

Love my work, video games, and animated shows/movies! Simply couldn't list everything but more than that I love hearing others talk passionately about stuff!

Nice to meet you all! Hope to hear from some and have a couple of chats!

Hiyas all

27yo and UK based here, been into zoo stuff since I found it manyyyy years ago!

Never engaged in it IRL (yet!) but always find myself drawn back to watching people of all genders loving or being loved by their animals <3

Love my work, video games, and animated shows/movies! Simply couldn't list everything but more than that I love hearing others talk passionately about stuff!

Nice to meet you all! Hope to hear from some and have a couple of chats!
Welcome to the community unicorn. Happy to have you here.

Hi 👋 and welcome to the community!! 🙏❤️😊 I think you’re going to find lots to love and enjoy meeting like minded people here, there’s a great community and lots of great information too, since you mentioned that you’re not actively zoo yet (like me ☺️).
Good luck and stay safe too. 😘

Hi 👋 and welcome to the community!! 🙏❤️😊 I think you’re going to find lots to love and enjoy meeting like minded people here, there’s a great community and lots of great information too, since you mentioned that you’re not actively zoo yet (like me ☺️).
Good luck and stay safe too. 😘
Oh my gosh thank you so much!! This is actually such a cute and wholesome welcome it's put a MASSIVE smile on my face! <3
All the kisses and hugs for you!

Just adding this here to say I've officially gotten access to DM's! So if anybody wants to chat or pop up privately that is okay and I'm more than happy to see and talk to anybody <3

Say hi don't be shy x

Back