Hey

Eechi

Lurker
I'm a long time lurker here but decided to say hello and a bit about me. I'm 32yr old chubby male and a bi switch from Michigan. I have always been interested in zoo, more watching than practicing but always wanted to try it for my first time at some point. Hoping to speak to some like minded folks and meet some new people maybe even find someone, who knows lol. Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great day

I'm a long time lurker here but decided to say hello and a bit about me. I'm 32yr old chubby male and a bi switch from Michigan. I have always been interested in zoo, more watching than practicing but always wanted to try it for my first time at some point. Hoping to speak to some like minded folks and meet some new people maybe even find someone, who knows lol. Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great day
Welcome welcome to the communication side of things. Good luck on your search for some fun zoo experiences. Maybe you’ll be able to find some lovely people on here to share in those experiences.

Back