• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

hey there

enjoy ur time here, tell us a bit about urself what triggers ur shame?

take it slow and relax we are all here because of the attraction to animals which is fully ok

Welcome Cindy, shame is an evil power that only has the power we give it. Enjoy your time here

I'm very happy to find this forum. I have been wanting to find a place to chat and learn without shame. I am a bit timid to post and interact. Just need to get over it.
Welcome to ZV sweetie 🤗😘
I hope you can embrace your knotty passions totally without shame 🥰

Welcome to the community. lots of good info and some experienced folk that can help you think through the shame issues. Pleasure is good we built that way and you should not feel guilty about enjoying it

I'm very happy to find this forum. I have been wanting to find a place to chat and learn without shame. I am a bit timid to post and interact. Just need to get over it.
Hey there...hope you are doing well? Welcome and hope you find mutual interests here with the folks.
Say hi and a pleasure to meet you.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :husky_happysmile:

Just to reiterate what everyone else has said, there's nothing shameful with feeling or taking pleasure in an action. You get one life and you may as well enjoy yourself while you're here! You don't have to be a hedonist or anything, but don't miss the opportunities to give yourself a little happiness because of shame.

Be careful with what personal information you share with people, this is the internet of course, but otherwise I hope you find everything you're looking for here! Good luck! 💜

Welcome to the jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Wel-cum! No need to be timid, jump right in the pool with the rest of us... Lol

Back