• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hey ppl been here await not talked much

Just wanted to say hi , and thanks for all the likes on my posts . 35 / m / mn hit me up if you want to chat always good to have friends with the same mine set . I do have kik if you want DELETED thanks have a GD nite

9. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.) Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say hi , and thanks for all the likes on my posts . 35 / m / mn hit me up if you want to chat always good to have friends with the same mine set . I do have kik if you want DELETED thanks have a GD nite
I would love to chat
9. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.) Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back