• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hey! I'm Back!

Hey, like a bad penny, I just keep turning up. Some of you may remember me from 'the old site' that went away. I was a pretty active contributor there and look to be as active here as I was there.

By way of introduction: Yes, I'm active. Started a number of years ago and am currently enjoying my second mate, having lost the first a few years ago.

I'm also married to a wonderful guy who really enjoys watching as much as I enjoy him watching!

However, I'm NOT interested in putting on shows, so guys, please don't hit me up asking to watch!

I love talking to folks in this forum. It provides a wonderful opportunity to exchange ideas and concepts. Face it, this is NOT something you discuss in the break room at the office! So, this provides a pretty good venue for that.

If you want to chat, just drop me a note. Will respond to every one I receive, promise!

Hugs

Donna

Hi and welcome. It's great you two can enjoy this together. Glad to have you back.

I think that you will find this site to be ever better than the previous one. The people here are warmer and friendlier for the most part.

Yeah, so I've discovered, but I do miss some of the features of BF - like a thread for still pictures, vids are nice, but so are stills.

Also, I liked the advice threads. Some people had good questions while others gave even better advice!

There are those here as well, but they are just mixed together and not called out explicitly. I agree that organization in this fashion would be nice. The mods are pretty amazing about requests so you may find that they create this :)

I like how the material here is seperated by human gender and species though, unlike BF. Makes it easier to find the material that you are most happy viewing.

Hey Donna, Your number one admirer here. I am really happy to have found this site I was lonely for a friendly place to hang out.

Welcome home Donna. I'm always in for a nice sexy chat. I'm into cows and mares pussies and anusses and DEEP into watersports! MMMMM... ??????????

Hey guys, had a spot of trouble, first with my computer and then getting back on this site. For the folks who have written to me and that I didn't respond to immediately, I'm sorry. I'm usually quite good at getting back to folks!

Take care and glad to be back among like-minded friends!

Donna

Hey guys, had a spot of trouble, first with my computer and then getting back on this site. For the folks who have written to me and that I didn't respond to immediately, I'm sorry. I'm usually quite good at getting back to folks!

Take care and glad to be back among like-minded friends!

Donna
Welcome back ????

Hello and welcome to the community Donna, it is nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back